Tage has recently become a Stay-at-Home Dad!
This brings so many great possibilities and fears.
- The kids don't have to go to Day Care
- Opportunity to start a residual stream of income
- House gets cleaned more regularly
- Neighbor kids don't have to go to Day Care
- More time for kids to practice their activities
- More time for homework
- Bonding between the kids and their Step Dad
- Financially really tight
- Feel my efforts as a Mom may not be needed
- Have my really hard working husband become lazy and unhappy
- Different parenting styles
- The lack of education compared to Day Care/Preschool
- It's not going to be done my way...
So, in an effort to find more faith and hope in our situation, I listened to the Mormon Channel during my commute this morning and this is what I just happened to listen to:
It's basically a guide on how to be a Dad: