Being a full-time working mom comes with some great sacrifices. One of those is sleep.
I work at 7am with a 40min commute. That ads up to an early early morning.
My alarm goes off at 4:30 right now.
This allows me enough time to work out for 30 minutes.
- Pack kids lunch
- Gather up toys as I go back up stairs
- Shower and dressed
- 5 minute scripture study with Tage
- Kiss the sleeping kids
- Grab a bag of carrots and a handful of almonds as I walk out the door at 6:20
- (should be more like 6:10)
- I do my makeup at my desk
and if I go to get my water and I come up with a great Crock Pot quick dinner idea, then my workout also gets cut short.
So, 4am would guarantee a 30min workout and sometimes a full hour!
Just think that would add 2.5 hours to my life each week!
If only sleeping wasn't so so nice :)