I had no doubt!
He's jumping right in with a Blog and all!
I LOVE YOU!
Things he may learn:
- Why the house isn't spick and span when he gets home.
- When 5pm roles around why I haven't even thought about dinner yet.
- I have to go to bed early before I freak out!
- Why it's helpful to clear the table after Dinner and let me relax
Things I may learn:
- Why it's so nice to have the house clean when I get home
- Why it's so nice to have dinner ready when I get home
- How hard it is after a long day at work to take over parenting when I walk through the door.
- It's tough to want to do housework after work, when he's been home all day.
Oh, how quickly the roles reverse, and how easy it is to fall right into un-appreciation for a role I once lived...and couldn't understand why it was so hard for a husband to come home and take over the house and children...